TERMS & CONDITIONS
As this is CVR’s first merchandise run, we can only do our best to estimate the quantity we will need and how quickly the items will sell out. For that reason, we recommend preordering to guarantee that we will not sell out of the item you would like to purchase.
When Will I Receive My Preorder?
We anticipate all products to arrive in our studio by early March 2017. We will ship all preorders as soon as product has arrived. Orders will be shipped in the order they were received. Shipping and delivery dates for any pre-order sales are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
General Order Information
- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- We cannot change any information on an existing order once it has been processed, including but not limited to: shipping address, billing information, size, item, or quantity.
- Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for pre-orders.
- Sales tax will be applied on all domestic (Canada) orders. Tax is calculated based on the applicable sales tax and tax laws within each province.
- Orders can only be placed through the website. We do not accept orders in-person. Merchandise may be available for purchase on-site at CVR 2017.
- If the item you ordered runs out of stock after your order has been placed, we will contact you via the email provided in your order to exchange the item for another item of equal value. If we do not receive a response within 10 business days, we reserve the right to replace your item or cancel your order.
- Merchandise is limited to the sizes, colours, and variants listed on our website. If a size or variant does not appear online, it is currently unavailable.
- Customers have up to 60 days from the date of shipment to claim their package as lost in order to receive any sort of compensation regarding their order.
Incorrect or Incomplete Orders
- If your order arrives incorrect or incomplete, please contact our customer service email address at email@example.com.
- If your order arrives and contains an incorrect item, please contact us via email. Once we verify that your order is incorrect, we will issue a return label via email. Once the item has been shipped back to our studio, we will provide a replacement.
- We are not responsible for any damages to any merchandise once the item has been worn or washed.
Please note that items ordered from consumer-vr.com are sold and shipped from Canada. For all deliveries outside of Canada, in addition to appropriate international shipping charges, you will be responsible for any and all local taxes, duties, tariffs or other similar charges or impositions associated with your purchase, if any. By placing your order, you are agreeing that you will be responsible for and will pay, as due, all such charges, as applicable.